The Intex Pull-Out Inflatable, could be a great budget and space saving choice when it comes to finding the right sofa. Initially, an inflatable sofa may not be what you had in mind when you began to plan the décor of your living area, but if you will, cast your mind back to the brightly coloured and pleather filled 90’s. The 90’s was an era in which an inflatable anything was attractive. Inflatable backpacks were always a hit with the kids, and inflatable armchairs and sofas were just as sought after by adults and to be frank they were incredibly cool. Why not bring some of that cool into the clean cut minimalist decade we’re currently forced to reside in. The Intex pull-out inflatable bed is practical, comfortable and fun.
- This sofa comfortably seats two people.
- It can be folded up in to a sofa or stretched out to form a full length queen-size bed.
- It comes with handy cup holders which can accommodate bottles, glasses or even the TV remote control.
- The sofa is created from quality tested waterproof materials.
- The sofa is easy to inflate as it has 2 in 1 valves.
- When fully deflated the sofa can be easily folded down into a small package. and transported wherever it is needed.
- Due to the strong PVC cover it is even suitable for outdoor use.
- The product is fully puncture resistant.
- Once the product has been inflated, the transition between sofa and bed is extremely quick and easy, and there will be no damage to the material even with frequent transitions.
- It’s a great option for small living areas and it can easily accommodate both residents and guests.
- The strength and quality of the material means that it can be used to lounge in the garden on a sunny day.
- The surface of the product is completely waterproof and puncture proof, so there is no need to worry about accidents with drinks, and it is also suitable for a home with pets and urine and claws will not penetrate the surface.
- The weight of this item is extremely light at only 20 pounds when inflated which makes it extremely easy to move around.
- Because of the PVC surface the pillows are extremely easy to clean would only require a quick wipe with a damp sponge.
- It can hold a weight of up to 450 pounds, so is suitable for users of all sizes.
- Because of the 2 in 1 valves the product will stay inflated for days even with constant use. Even when the air does begin to escape it will only a small amount of air to reach optimum inflation again.
- Because of the PVC material the product can dispel a slightly plastic smell which is not the nicest of odours.
- With no solid base, you may find that the sofa can be quite low to sit on, and when the product is pulled out into bed mode it is even lower.
- The initial inflation process may be slightly annoying and time consuming as there are 3 separate sections to inflate.
- After a few months the sofa may begin to lose air more frequently especially if it has been consistently used.
Finally, and inflatable sofa may be slightly out of the ordinary, but what’s wrong with that? This product has been designed with all the practical considerations taken care of. It’s compact and light whilst still providing enough room to make it comfortable. It comes in a stylish charcoal grey colour which will easily blend in with most rooms, or even stand out if that is your wish. Inflating the 3 separate sections may feel like a chore, but it is a lot easier than putting together most items of furniture. Overall, this is a fun product that could easily replace your traditional sofa.